Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The area around my cochlear implant flinched .. weird (??)

Hi there!

There's something really awkward that happened yesterday morning. While I was at work, I felt the area around or where my magnet is stuck to my head flinching. This spot started to flinch, the skin.. not very much but I could feel slight movements. When I wanted to touch this spot to feel it, it stopped... but after some time it started again but each time I wanted to touch it to feel it it stopped.

I know that lower eyelids can finch when you're tired and didn't get much sleep or it's something else but *head-flinching* is totally new to me. :-) Not my inner ear but the skin  where this magnet is stuck to my head, flinched. Weird.

Was that some sort of overstimulation of my ear nerves? or is my ear asking for bilateral stimulation? I'm pondering...

I am not sure what that was, but it felt weird. I'm wondering if anyone else had such an experience. If yes please share it with me. 

Thanks for reading!





Your bionic PoetryGirl
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm living in Taiwan, My son is 3 yeard boys , her have CI N5 iplant 2009, her is a naughty kid, so her N5 lite wear cable and short cable always damage , we should buy news ,but it's also more expensive in Taiwan ,so I want your help ,please can me helps , we maybe talking in blog or my e-mail address qd741@yahoo.com.tw.sorry ,I have poor english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have replied to you on my site and I hope we can find a solution :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...