Saturday, December 10, 2011

A "Thank you" letter from Mr. Clarke


Hello my friends!!!

It's been a while ... I spent the past few weeks updating my two blogs, relocating the older posts and putting them all here. I have some posts from 2010 about my surgery and I have imported them all here in my blog "Bionic Poetry Girl". I want to keep them all in one place. That took me a while but now I'm done. I'll post a video soon, where I show you what changed. More soon :)

I have great news to share. A couple of weeks ago I sent Grame Clark a copy of my poetry book. Today as I checked my mail I saw this letter :))) It's from La Trobe University :)))
Oh my God!!!! I was so happy!! When I wrote my book I knew that I would be honored if Mr. Clark read it and he did!!!

 

He feels very touched to receive my book even more a poem that is dedicated to him!! I'm so grateful that I managed to send it to him. Thank you to everyone who has helped me to make this possible, my friends for giving me information where to try to contact him.

One of my dreams was after completing my book was to give it to him and it turned into reality. I feel honored that he read it as I wanted to honor him in return for his achievements.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...