Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thank you to my readers


Thank You!
A big thank you to all of you who are following my blogs, who keep visiting my site. Know that this means a lot to me!! I cannot post very much at the moment as I have a few other things going on at the moment but you should read a post once a week. I'll do my best.


More poetry will come soon, most likely in my other blog "Can you hear my poems". Check it out. I'll post some poems there. It's been a while. I know. I am still writing poetry, not about my ear anymore but about other things. I like the diversity and trying out new things. It's really helpful when you think you have a writer's block.


Regarding my ear:
I still have / or better I had some sleepless nights and my tinnitus came back again. It was really awful a few days ago and this morning too... I don't think it's common but it got back.. because I felt a bit stressed. I need to slow down a bit and find my inner peace or simply improve my sleep. After my surgery last summer my tinnitus disappeared slowly but this month it came back.. which is strange to me as I thought it is going to stop forever. I was not that lucky.. but I think I know why it came so I need to change a few things and see if it is going to make an impact.


More soon!


Make sure you subscribe to get email updates about my blog. It's on the right, if you scroll down a bit after my profile description. This way you won't miss any posts and get it directly into your email account. If you subscribe then you will get an email where you just have to confirm that you want to get an email with my content as soon as I post something. It's up to you but I think it's a great way to keep in touch.


Thanks for reading and I hope you will keep hanging out with me and enjoy what I share!
Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...